Thursday 2 June 2011

at 12 o' clock midday on the 29th May 2011, wherever you happen to be, take a photograph

at 12 o' clock midday on the 29th May 2011, wherever you happen to be, take a photograph by mdx
With help from Adele we managed to get 7 of our group to contribute a photo each for the PhotoFest. If we'd had more time I would have liked to include a map showing where each one was taken. Still as a first group project it was interesting to see it through to completion.

I also manage to get Thomas (M) confused with another Thomas (Z) that I know, and then invite Thomas Z to submit a photo instead of Thomas M from the course! Thomas Z takes a photo of himself - I think that Thomas M has taken a photo of someone he knows, and then another friend sees it posted on flickr and says "hello Thomas Z", I start to wonder if Thomas (M) knows Thomas (Z) and then I realise that I've invited the wrong Thomas! ......

No comments:

Post a Comment